The GPool single-sided staking platform allows investors to earn rewards in multiple tokens simultaneously.
An allocation of tokens is part of the fee structure for performing a raise on GPool. The staking tokens get 100% dispersed back to the GPool community via the Genesis Staking Pool.
GPass holders quickly find themself earning a diverse range of tokens and generating an impressive APY.
All projects performing a raise get asked to donate between 0.2% to 2% of their tokens to the Genesis staking pool. The figure is negotiable based on the tokenomics of the project. GPool led the way by providing 2% of its tokens to the staking pool at its inception, and other IDOs have since done the same.
The tokens in the Genesis Staking Pool are distributed based on your GPass and the amount of GPool tokens you have staked. The more tokens you have staked, the larger share of the rewards you receive.
• Gold (3 x rewards based on the number of tokens you have staked)
• Silver (2 x rewards based on the number of tokens you have staked)
• Bronzed (1 x rewards based on the number of tokens you have staked)
The algorithm that controls the distribution of tokens and calculates APY is recalculated every hour based on how many users have joined or left the staking pool.
A user that joins one minute past the hour will not start receiving rewards until the following hour. When the user begins receiving rewards, they can check back hourly to see how many tokens they have received and also the current APY of the staking pool.
The APY is not a fixed figure and is only indicative of the APY of the pool at that moment. Your share of the pools rewards will change based on many factors, such as:
- Your GPass (Gold, Silver or Bronze)
- Your percentage share of the total GPool staked
- Users joining or leaving the staking pool
- New project tokens get added to the pool
- Older tokens finish distributing and get removed from the pool
As the APY is a constantly variable figure based on the above factors, the APY displayed only shows the current status of the pool.